Sunday, July 31, 2011

Celeb News » Amy Smart: My Fiancé Is my Wedding Planning 'Co-Pilot'

    Amy Smart: My Fiancé Is my Wedding Planning 'Co-Pilot' | Amy Smart
    Carter Oosterhouse and Amy Smart
    She's in the middle of planning the wedding of her dreams, but Amy Smart says there's no reason for her to get hung up on the details – she has her fiancé, HGTV star Carter Oosterhouse for that.

    "[He's] very hands on, the actress, 35, told Hollyscoop. "He has definitely been my co-pilot with this. He has a good eye for things."

    "The planning is going great," she adds. "There's way more details than I ever expected."

    And while she's entrusting the designer/carpenter, 34, with many of the elements of their September nuptials, there's one that's off limits from her man: the dress.

    "It's all picked out, but I'm not telling [who designed it]," she added. "I can't even tell my fiancé, I can't tell anyone else."

    The couple started dating last November and got engaged in April.

Post Title

Celeb News » Amy Smart: My Fiancé Is my Wedding Planning 'Co-Pilot'


Post URL

http://celebrityhotbody.blogspot.com/2011/07/celeb-news-amy-smart-my-fiance-is-my.html


Visit CELEBRITY HOT BODY for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive