Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Celeb Fashion » Selena Gomez Covers Fashion's October 2011 Issue

    Selena Gomez Covers Fashion's October 2011 Issue | selena gomez 
    Selena Gomez


    Nabbing another cover issue to add to her credit, Selena Gomez is front and center on the October issue of Canada's Fashion magazine.

    Trying to keep mum on boyfriend Justin Bieber, the 19-year-old singer/actress chatted with the publication about her musical efforts and her distaste for shopping.

    Reminiscing about the first time she heard one of her band's tunes on the radio, Selena proudly tells, “I was in L.A. at a Starbucks when I heard one on the radio. I was in the drive- through, and I screamed and called my mom and I was crying. It was a huge moment for me. The server probably thought I was an emotional teenager going through something.”

    As for not being a shopping-lover, Miss Gomez reveals, “I have to be in the mood to go shopping. “I can’t stand shopping for jeans—I hate having to try them on. But I can shop for shoes for days."

    She continues, "I like to find things that are kind of original or things that I can make original, in random places. When we were making Monte Carlo, I went to this flea market in Italy and got some cute, flowy dresses and these really soft shorts. Other than that, I didn’t do too much shopping. Leighton Meester, though—Leighton did a lot of shopping in Paris. She was so funny. She’s probably more of a shopper than I am.”

    Only willing to speak briefly about Justin, the "Monte Carlo" cutie dishes, “He says ‘Eh?’ a lot. And ‘Lookit.’ He says that’s a Canadian thing too, but I don’t know.”

    Selena Gomez Covers Fashion's October 2011 Issue | selena gomez 
    Selena Gomez


    Photo Credit: Fashion

Post Title

Celeb Fashion » Selena Gomez Covers Fashion's October 2011 Issue


Post URL

http://celebrityhotbody.blogspot.com/2011/09/celeb-fashion-selena-gomez-covers.html


Visit CELEBRITY HOT BODY for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive