Monday, October 3, 2011

Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single "I'm Flexin'"

    Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single  
    T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single "I'm Flexin'"


    He's fresh off of serving an 11-month prison sentence, and T.I. has already offered up new music for his many fans' listening pleasure.

    The 31-year-old Atlanta native dropped a brand new post-jail single on Friday (September 30), with the track featuring Big K.R.I.T. being titled "I'm Flexin'".

    The song, which was expected to be released on Monday, finds K.R.I.T. tending to chorus and production efforts while T.I. offers up three double-time verses.

    Talking with MTV News about the new T.I. tune, a longtime collaborator named DJ Drama said, "The record is hot. Big K.R.I.T. deserves it. He's been working for a long time. So they're both fans of each other, so sh-- is definitely gonna be a nice sound for the ear."

    Press play below to listen to T.I.'s new single "I'm Flexin'"!




    Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single  
    T.I. 
    Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single  
    T.I. 
    Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single  
    T.I.
    Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single  
    T.I.

Post Title

Celeb Music » T.I. Drops Post-Prison Single "I'm Flexin'"


Post URL

http://celebrityhotbody.blogspot.com/2011/10/celeb-music-ti-drops-post-prison-single.html


Visit CELEBRITY HOT BODY for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive