Friday, October 7, 2011

Celeb News » Tilda Swinton's Career Mistake

    Tilda Swinton's Career Mistake
    Tilda Swinton's Career Mistake


    Tilda Swinton thinks her career in film was a ''mistake'' as she never intended to get into acting.

    Tilda Swinton views her career as a "major mistake".

    The 'We Need to Talk About Kevin' actress insists she is not interested in acting and claims she has never had aspirations to do well in the film business.

    She said: "I'm really not interested in acting. Still not. And I've given up waiting for an epiphany of interest to strike.

    "Acting is a red herring and a major mistake and I'm still trying to get back on track.

    "I always feel guilty because then I have to feel that I have to declare I never intended to have a career. I find it admirable and awe-inspiring, this idea of shooting an arrow with a threat attached way into the future then pulling yourself up, but I never had that."

    Tilda admits she considers every project she does to be her last and is looking forward to retiring as soon as possible.

    She added: "Every time I'm in a film, I'm determined it's the last film I'm in and then I'll fall into a conversation with someone and we'll cook up a new scheme. Being part of a group has kept me in this because if I wasn't making films I'd be by myself a lot. And basically, it's gone on for 20 years but I'm hoping to pull it to a close shortly.

    "I'm not going, 'Where are the films?' because I don't want there to be films. It's not like I'm looking for opportunities to do things. I would like an opportunity to have a good sleep and get on with some writing."

    Tilda Swinton London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2012 - | tilda swinton
    Tilda Swinton

    Tilda Swinton 36th Annual Toronto International Film Festival | tilda swinton
    Tilda Swinton

    Tilda Swinton 36th Annual Toronto International Film Festival | tilda swinton
    Tilda Swinton

    Tilda Swinton 36th Annual Toronto International Film Festival | tilda swinton
    Tilda Swinton

    Tilda Swinton 36th Annual Toronto International Film Festival | tilda swinton
    Tilda Swinton

Post Title

Celeb News » Tilda Swinton's Career Mistake


Post URL

http://celebrityhotbody.blogspot.com/2011/10/celeb-news-tilda-swinton-career-mistake.html


Visit CELEBRITY HOT BODY for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive